Hello again, i'm writing this blog while waiting for an sms reply. Well it's been 15 minutes waiting... Geez...

So guys, what do you think if a talented football player never given an opportunities to play by his coach? Like this

That's what actually happend on me. Well of course i'm not a football player, but that's an illustration..

Yeah, she never give me an opportunities as well. So can anybody help me with this problem?
Well, a friend of mine suggest me to visit her at her house. Oh god... That was the craziest thing i ever heard. That friend also said, that she is now quite happy with her life, and never think about a boy or even a boyfriend.. Oh no....

Well, if it's like that than she would at least reply my sms, or say sorry at school, but guess what? She do none of them.

Yeah, it is a problem, but that doesn't meant that i won't enjoy my life just because of that problem. Oh c'mon man, there's still a lot of more beautiful and better girl than her out there... Yeah you may say something like that, but forgetting her isn't that easy man...

Yeah, congrats, it's been 30mints waiting for nothing now... Damn...

Well, i had nothin' to say anymore.. See yaa.....