Okay guys, here is my reflection during the previous year, categorized...
First I would like to say sorry for wasting your time by reading this reflection of mine.
btw, why is this spongebob here? I don't know i just want to make some joke with this spongebob, hehe.. Enjoy it...



1. School Achievement
First half (means January-June)
Nothing so special here, my school report is as normal as always, no progress made, even i serious in study at the last month. But it doesn't affect the report. Geez...
Second half (means July-December)
Well, it was totally shattered, i was so lazy, so many things to be thinked so that my test result was very bad, maybe the worst in my life. I think it was because i underestimated it...

2. Computer
First half
I joined the KIR Computer at school, and yeah i'm the only one from the 2nd grade, the others are from 1st grade. Oh my, and here come my biggest dissapointment: I was failed in the Olimpiad selection for the second time. If i'm not mistaken i was 10th in Malang.
Second half
Well, i was on the 3rd grade, means no more KIR Computer. I made a nice achievment here : I won as the third runner-ups(means 6 champ) at the Informatic Games hosted by STTS (One of the higher education i'm about to join to), Not to be arrogant here, but i could said that i competed alone, my partner is not a help for me... And because of that competition i missed the Dempo Fair...

3. ExtraCurricular Achievment
First half
I won the English Competition held by Unibraw as the 1st champion, and thanks to the God, i received 1 million as a prize, but i donate some of them to the school, and my friend Devina aka nono won the 3rd place. woow, a big victory for st. Albertus aka Dempo from Hwa Ind. Hehe....
I also won the scrabble competition held at the school during the Class meeting period, i was with nono here. No cash here, but the class pride here, and believe it or not, i won this to fulfil my promise with someone.. =p
Second half
As described above, i won the Informatic Games as the third runner ups. No more Achievment here, because that was the only competition in the second half.. Not a bad result anyway, because i can get a free stts registration form, even though i missed the Demop fair.
Oh yeah, can i include the Dempo fair as a extracurricular achievment, i was on the equipment teams, but she(secret) dissapointed me, as she didn't remembered me there.

4. Band
First half
I joined Dempo's Band Extracurricular. Nothing so special here, it was a bad band i have there. We were the worst one among 3 bands, geez....
In this first half, i joined yudi's band as well, together with yeski and mordekhai, and my fisdic's band ended here, because one's of our personel choose to left the band.
Second half
No more Dempo's band. Band became so rarely here. We were only training before the Dempo fair, and guess what? we failed in the dempo fair audition. But we also made a show at the 'Fashion Show'a part of the Dempo fair celebration event. But our performance there were so bad, because we were only given some accoustic equipment. And did you know that my performance there was watched by her(secret)...

5. Economy
hehe why should i included this part? I don't know, i just lack of idea here.
First half
Well of course it was fine after receiving prize from English Competition.
Second half
Nothing so special here.... Everything worked fine.

6. Friendship
First half
Everything well done here, being at one of the best class ever(2a2), it can be said that i had make a good relationship with the whole class.
Second half
Being at the new class seemed to be a 'little shock' for me, yeah, and it was a big dissapointment, that our proposal to be in the same class again was rejected by the 'fck'headmaster. Seemed that this class isn't as good as my previous class, but maybe it just my feeling, i would try to make a better relationship in this 2006.

7. Higher Education
First half
All i think here is only about how to get through the 3rd grade, i still hadn't decided my next education would be.
Second half
I was so confused here, where should i continue my education, and i finally decided to take the stts, after being received in petra as well. And i also try the Nanyang Technological University and Shelton, but the result is still hadn't announced yet till the December.

8. Hobbies
First half
What i do here is just collecting comics, playing games, etc. And I'm so addicted to my N-Gage here...
Second half
Seemed to be the same with the first half

9. Life
First half
It's quite interesting, so many activities and so less problem here, it was a totally fun here. I was so happy almost everyday, hehe....
Second half
Well, totally different from the first half, It was a big boring, so many problems such as: Almost everyday test, the final task:Makalah, which is still not done yet. I was so stressed here, day after day seemed soooo looonggg... here.

The Last one, The 'special' part one...

10. Love
So much to be written here, but i wouldn't told you the detail, it can be a very long blog, and you wouldn't read it if it's to long won't you?
First half
Well, just like as what xxRejectedxx commented on my previous blog, my hearts is 'being caputured' to someone. And here comes my biggest dissapointment here: I do nothing, even i was in the same class with her(I know that sometimes, she would read this blog for sure, and that was the time she knows how deep my love is, chieehh......) All i done is just acting weird in front of her, whereas i want to act cool, but to attract girl is not acting cool, but to give attention(trust me) and that's what my mistakes come, where a opportunities comes, i do nothing with it... And how she acted to me was also like that, sometimes she were so kind, sometimes she were so 'throw her face away' from me, oh damn. So take this as a lesson guys, Don't try to act cool in front of the girl, but give her some attention..
Second half
I became more sure that i love her. But what, we are not in the same class again, it would be a hard to go man. Anyway, here i gave her some attention by sms her, but she was rarely replyed it. And for the first time, i let one of my friends know who that girl is. And in the last day of the years another one of my friends knowed it as well, I don't want to tell any other people again, coz what? I don't want to failed here again man... And as my previous blog said, i had done a big mission(for me it's a big mission, don't know what you guys think) in the last day. Here, i still acting weird when i met her, don't know why, man is always like that, unable to control himself, when met a girl he loved. And once i was so down here, when i read yauwana, some other boy gave her a message, but me, DO NOTHING.....

phew., that's all my reflection for the whole 2005, hope that i can do much more better in the 2006....
Cheers..
ps : This blog was written on 2nd January 2006 10.00pm-11.00pm as my night reflection...