Since the last time I write this blog...
I have no spirit to live anymore...
Day after day seems to be another long day...
Nothing's special day after day...

How can i be in a good mood,
if my friend also in a bad mood,
We just thinking about our own problem
But we just keep it inside our deepest heart..

I found a hollow inside..
But I don't know what it is...
People is just like that
Sometimes feel hollow
Is it about a girl???
It looks like yes..

So why???

Yeah that girl is still taking distance from me
And yeah, it's my own fault..
I just never give her attention
I wanna say sorry for it...
I'm just to busy with my own life..

Filling day with reading a novel??
It's just a temporary happiness...

So this is me...
No spirit...
tirips oN...
Why???????
Give me an answer.....
Give me an advice...
Please..

Come to my room right now...
It's dark...
Just like my feeling...

I should take a step to get her..
But this is me...
A man who do nothing for something....