Father Moore : Emily, can you hear me?
Emily Rose : [in Latin] I am the one who dwells within.
Father Moore : And I am the one who comes in His name.
Emily Rose :You think you can force me out, priest?
Emily Rose :Try.
Emily Rose :I dare you.
[Emily twitches robotically and falls to the ground]

Those word are taken from this movie, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, a film that based on a true story...

A, quite scary film, mixed with nice environtment, and a great storyline, makes this film one of the best in its genre...

Nice movie, yah meskipun agak menakutkan, tapi karena ini menampilkan kisah nyata maka apa yang dikatakan merupakan sebuah fakta, kalian akan mendengar beberapa fakta baru yang gak pernah kalian dengar sebelumnya....

Bagi yang belum nonton, This film are highly recommended....

Diambil dari kisah nyatanya si-Anneliese Michel yang di film ini disebut Emily Rose, cerita aslinya bisa kalian baca di Internet, cari aja di Google, pasti ada disana...