Lyric by : the v2002

It's Nothing Than Just a Handwriting

Stare at your eyes
It's killing me....
yeah... killing me...

Hey...
Did you know,
that you used to be my black box
something that never blow
Keep anything on that box

And you,
used to put your trust on me
as i did nothing,
Now, I'm just a fucking shit to you
It's okay, just burry me down

[Chorus]:
Now, you're just a Gladstone
and i'm the Donald Duck
And you keep on drowning me down (down....)
fading the last hope (hope....)
Dissapointing me...

The last star keep on blinking
As it's fading away
And so my Big Bang
Keep on fading away

And you want to know
It's all your fault
I'm telling you
I'm yelling at you
Listen to me
One more time
It's all your fault!!!

[chorus]

[Bridge]:
Burry it...
Forget our memories
Forget me...
Never dig it
remain a story
A true sad story for me (yeah...)
A nicely ended story to you

[chorus]2x

You.... Argh......