Wow, i can't believe this. Recently i was thinking of other girl, that never in my mind before.... I was thinking of giving up chasing this girl and try with another girl...

But i guess that just a thought because of i frustrated. Imagine, with this girl, she RARELY responded me, but the other girl, she would respond me more, beside that, she is more interesting girl...

I've never thinking of giving up so easily like this, and i can't believe that i would ever think of something like that... So for those who read this blog, it's nothing than just a piece of crappy shit.... Never think about this okey??? I, myself would never think about this as well, this just a personal temporary thought...

Okey, another topic. Sebentar lagi nih mo pergi les inggris, tapi dah muales banget nih, mana besok ada ul fisika, jadi enek aku... Dan diluar udah mendung gelap banget, kayaknya tinggal nunggu jatuh aja....

Makalahku, dah selesai bab 4 tinggal nunggu diperiksa pak andri, katanya besok selesai.... Dunno...