Not now God...
I'd rather be alone right now,
Doing the best for my life..

But somehow i thank you...
for giving me a gift....
I saw it in my dream,
And you've just realized it...
A gift that would never be mine
And it's also a gift that shouldn't be owned

It's something precious to me
Showing me the right path from the wrong way
Cheer me up from my sorrowness
Shining another light in my sadness

I promise God,
i would never dissapoint this gift..
I will fight for this gift...

But,
somehow those feeling come,
please 'not now' God...
Right now i don't want those feeling...
I really don't want...
Let a gift be a gift right now...

This is one of the best gift you've ever gave me...
So, where should i complain about those feeling??
To you, or to me myself???

Make this feeling after those battlefield...
And it makes this gift 'perfect'.....

ps : The best encryption in this world isn't a 64-bit encryption, it's a poem =)....


Sorry, kalian mungkin nggak bakal ngerti apa isi tulisan diatas, tapi emang gitu yang aku pengen, biarlah aku sendiri yang tahu apa maksud tulisan-tulisan diatas...