well, another friend are going to leave Malang soon, he head up to Jakarta to contnue his study at trisakti.. Well, what i want to give is just a memorable moment for him.. So, i was joined my friend to arrange a special dinner for him and for "the one who left"...

Actually, i didn't see the dinner myself, but at least i had give a hand here... So, i hope that it would be one of the best moment in his life... I can't give anything else...

I know, that farewell, for some people always be hurt, but if there is a meet there is also a farewell, that's for sure.... I dunno, how many times do i have before i say "sayonara" to all of my friends, especially "one" hehehe....

So, what do we do with this farewell??? Nothing... But we can make effort to make this farewell worthless... How?? just like what i had done.. Simple isnt it???

And you cant take the fact of farewell?? well, thats normal, but slowly you'll be able to take it... I dunno how slow is it, maybe 1 year, or maybe 100 years...

But, one thing for sure... we'll meet again, even though we had say "farewell" till the death reach us...

Sayonara my friends... Success in your future... Let us meet again someday!!!! ^^ Good luck!